Three of my favorite Slow Cooker Meals!
I love using my slow cooker! Here are 3 of my favorites!
- Taco Soup – I’ve been making this since my mom made this when my son was born, almost 8 years ago! Wow!
- Tip: I like to use 1 lb ground turkey and 1 lb ground beef, it gives it a lighter flavor I like. This makes A LOT so it’s great to freeze the other half or share with another family. Corn chips are a must as a topping!
- Balsamic Roast Beef – My whole family LOVED this! The flavors go so well together.
- Tip: This also makes plenty so freeze the other half or use the leftovers for roast beef sandwiches like the recipe recommends!
- Honey Sesame Chicken – Another really yummy meal our whole family enjoys.
- Tip: Serve over some rice and sauteed chinese veggies. . .yummm! I’m getting hungry!
Do you have a favorite slow cooker meal? Let me know in the comments below, I love trying new recipes from friends!
Let's stay in touch!