Spring Break Ideas in Gwinnett
Here’s a list of places to take the kids in Gwinnett for Spring Break!
Spring Break is just around the corner and if you’re staying in town this year and need some ideas, you’ve come to the right place!
Atlanta Gladiators at Infinite Energy Arena (Duluth)
- Wednesday, April 5th at 7:05 pm
- Saturday, April 8th at 7:05 pm
Aurora Theater Children’s Playhouse (Lawrenceville)
- Wednesday, April 5th – Around the World in Under an Hour presented by Children’s Museum of Atlanta. Tickets can be purchased through their website.
Gwinnett Aquatic Centers (year-round indoor leisure pools, check website for hours)
- Bethesda Park (Lawrenceville)
- Bogan Park (Buford)
Gwinnett Braves Game at Coolray Field (Lawrenceville)
- Thursday, April 6th at 7:05 pm – Opening Night T-Shirt Giveaway (first 2,500 fans) and Post-Game Fireworks
- Friday, April 7th at 7:05 pm – Schedule Magnet Giveaway (first 2,500 fans)
- Saturday, April 8th at 6:05 pm – G-Braves Hat Giveaway (first 2.500 fans)
- Discover a new park – there are currently 49 county parks to choose from!
- Check out the display “Abracadabra! Everyday Magic” and learn the science and math behind the magic!
Lanier Islands (Buford)
- Horseback riding, Canopy Tours (Zip Lining), Boat Rentals, and more!
- Attractions available during Spring Break are Go Karts, Miniature Golf, Batting Cages, and Game Room.
Mayfield Dairy (Braselton)
- Take a behind-the-scenes tour and discover how ice cream is made and of course enjoy some when you’re done!
Pirate’s Cove (Duluth)
- “The Original Adventure Golf” is a fun, pirate-themed mini golf experience!
Rancho Alegre Farm (Dacula)
- Make plans to visit during their Open Field Trip Day on April 6th, 2017. Tickets are only $9 and can be purchased on their website.
- Bring the kids to Rancho Alegre to take a hayride around the 15-acre farm, see their organic garden, dig for worms, visit the petting zoo and more!
Southeastern Railway Museum (Duluth)
- See their collection of vintage locomotives, rolling stock, railroad memorabilia, buses, antique vehicles, taxi cabs, and ride the Grand Scale park train.
Splash Pads (weather permitting, please confirm before arriving)
- Big Splash at Suwanee Town Center
- Duluth Town Green Fountain
- Fountain at Mall of Georgia (lower level, Food Court entrance)
- Buford Community Center Fountain
- Lillian Webb Park Norcross
- Splash Park at Sugar Hill (behind City Hall)
- Interactive Fountain at E.E. Robinson football complex (650 Peachtree Industrial Blvd. Sugar Hill)
- Coming soon as of 3/7/17
- Check out their “Spring FUN Break” which includes SkyHike, Geyser Towers, Summit Skyride, Ride the Ducks and more!
- New! Dinosaur Explore is an experience where you can check out over 20 life-size dinosaurs with special effects!
TreeTop Quest (Buford)
- Treetop Obstacle Courses range in difficulty from easy to very challenging, so the entire family will have a blast!
Washington Farms (Loganville)
- Pick your own strawberries (always closed on Sundays, call ahead for availability)! The warmer weather this year brought an earlier crop. As of 3/24 their Watkinsville location will be opened for U-pick “very soon” and Loganville will be opening soon as well. Strawberries *might* be ready for Spring Break, make sure to call or check their facebook page for updates before you head to the field.
Yellow River Game Ranch (Lilburn)
- “Stroll along a mile-long trail on 24 wooded acres and encounter hundreds of highly sociable birds and animals indigenous to the state of Georgia. White-tailed deer, bunnies, buffalo, sheep, kid goats, black bears and a bevy of new-born animals are waiting to be fed, admired and petted on a “nose-to-nose” basis. We specialize in “people-friendly” wildlife.”
Check out the links below for even more ideas!
Is there anything on this list that you would include? Let me know in the comments below!
Let's stay in touch!