Spring Consignment Sales in Gwinnett 2018
Moms (and Dads) rejoice, Spring Consignment Sale time is here!
For those who have never been, seasonal consignment sales are much different than consignment stores. Seasonal consignment sales are made up of a group of individuals (mostly moms) that tag and price their own items. When an item is sold, a portion of the profit goes to the organization that holds the event and the rest is paid to the seller. For the seller, this is a great way to make extra money on clothes, toys, and other items that are no longer being used. For the buyer, this is a great way to get gently used items at fantastic prices.
Just about all seasonal consignment sales offer 50% off the sale price (if the seller chose that option) on the last day of the sale, usually a Saturday, as well as early shopping perks for sellers and volunteers!
Here are the Spring Consignment Sales in Gwinnett (and a few close by) organized by calendar date. I will be adding to this list as I find more, feel free to comment below if you know any consignment sales that are not on this list!
- Dates: Wednesday, January 24th – Saturday, January 27th
- Public Pre-Sale: Wed. 25th at 10am with a $5 donation
- Times: Wed. 12 pm – 7 pm / Thurs. 9 am – 7 pm / Fri. 9 am – 6 pm / Sat. 8 am – 4 pm
- Location: 1328 Buford Hwy Ste. 110, Buford
- About: Gently used, high quality items only.
- Dates: Wednesday, Feb. 14th – Sunday Feb. 18th
- Times: Wed. 8 am – 8 pm / Thurs. & Fri. 11:30 am – 8 pm / Sat. 8 am – 8 pm / Sun. 9 am – 2 pm
- Location: 5885 Spout Spring Rd. Flowery Branch
- About: WeeCycle Consignment is a consignment sale held 4 times a year! We offer an easy way to make money by selling your children’s gently used and like new clothing, shoes, toys, baby items and more. Join us to shop and save 50-90% on the brands you like best for your children.
Kidsignments (Very Large Sale!)
- Dates: Tuesday, Feb. 13th – Saturday, Feb. 17th
- Times: Tues. 9 am – 9 pm / Wed. 9 am – 9 pm / Thurs. 9 am – 7 pm / Fri. 9 am – 6 pm / Sat. 9 am – 6 pm
- Due to the crowd size on the first sale day, No children, infants, carriers or strollers until after 2pm on Tuesday – opening sale day.
- Location: Gwinnett County Fairgrounds – 2405 Sugarloaf Pkwy, Lawrenceville
- About: Kidsignments is a semi-annual consignment sale held at the Gwinnett County Fairgrounds in Lawrenceville, Georgia. As one of the nation’s largest consignment events with over 1,500 sellers, Kidsignments is proud to offer high-quality, gently used items for infants, children, and teens.
- I highly recommend reading their Shopping Tips.
- Dates: Wednesday, Feb. 21st – Saturday, Feb. 24th
- Times: Wed. 5 pm – 8 pm (with a $5 donation) / Thurs. 10 am – 7 pm / Fri. 10 am – 7 pm / Sat. 8 am – 3 pm
- Location: 1328 Buford Hwy Ste 110, Buford
- About: Toads & Teacups Children’s Consignment offers the easiest way to buy and/or sell high quality, new, and gently used items. Each sale features all things child-related including, toys, clothes, books, DVDs, baby equipment, baby furniture, and even maternity clothing! All kids clothing is sized preemie through pre-teen and have been screened for quality and condition.
- Dates: Sunday, Mar. 11th – Thursday, Mar. 17th
- Times: Sun. 12 pm – 7 pm / Mon. 10 am – 8 pm / Tues. 10 am – 8 pm / Wed. 10 am – 8 pm / Thurs. 10 am – 3 pm
- Location: 860 Duluth Hwy, Lawrenceville
- About: Our desire is to add value to the lives of families by providing Upscale Children’s Consignment Events in a highly-organized, friendly environment. We hold two (1 week in Spring and 1 in the Fall) consignment sale events in the Duluth-Suwanee area each year. We feature high quality children’s clothes, toys, baby equipment, maternity clothes, and much much more!
*Bonus* Outside (but close to) Gwinnett
Creekside MOPS Consignment Sale (Cumming)
- Dates: Friday, March 2nd – Saturday, March 3rd
- Public Pre-Sale: Thursday, March 1st from 8 pm – 9:30 pm with a $5 donation
- Times: Fri. 9 am – 1 pm / Sat. 8 am – 1 pm
- Location: 673 Peachtree Pkwy / Hwy 141, Cumming (Next to South Forsyth High School)
- About: Every year Creekside MOPS sponsors a Spring and Fall Consignment Sale. This is a wonderful opportunity to shop for gently used (and even some new) children’s and maternity items such as quality clothing, toys, games, nursery equipment, and so much more. Proceeds from the sale will benefit the MOPS and Teen MOPS ministries. The goal of MOPS is to “encourage, equip, and develop every mother of preschoolers as a woman, mother, leader in the name of Jesus Christ.”
- No strollers are permitted during the pre-sale on Thursday.
- Payment is Cash or Check only
Tykes, Tots and Teens (Conyers)
- Dates: Saturday, March 10th – Saturday March 17th
- Times: Sat. 10 am – 8 pm / Sun. – Sat. 10 am – 7 pm
- Location: GA International Horse Park: The Multi-purpose Building 1996 Centennial Olympic Pkwy, Conyers
- About: The Southeast’s largest children’s consignment sales. (Perry sale is Feb 22 – 25) Over 1,000 sellers and 30,000 square feet of bargains!
- First time expecting? Register for a free pass to get in before the public! (Wow!)
Lollipop Kids Consignment Sale (Jefferson)
- Dates: Thursday, March 22nd – Saturday, March 24th
- Times: Thurs. 9 am – 7 pm / Fri. 9 am – 7 pm / Sat. 8 am – 11 am
- Location: Jefferson Civic Center 65 Kissam St., Jefferson
- About: We are courteous, professional and very well organized! Bring your laundry baskets or totes for all the great deals you are going to find. We have it all!
Today’s Kids Spring Consignment Sale (Walton Co.)
- Dates: Wednesday, April 4th – Saturday, April 7th
- Times: Wed. – Fri. 9 am – 8 pm / Sat. 8 am – 2 pm
- Location: The Orchard Church, 1950 Hwy 81, Loganville
- About: We accept and sell high quality infant and children’s items including clothes for newborn to junior sizes, maternity, baby gear, toys, games, puzzles, dvd’s, arts and crafts, children’s books, children’s decor, linens, sporting goods and MUCH more!
- Dates: Sunday, April 29th – Saturday, May 5th
- Times: Sun. 9:30 am – 7 pm / Mon. – Wed. 9:30 am – 8 pm / Thurs. 10 am – 2 pm / Fri. 9:30 am – 8 pm / Sat. 9:30 am – 1 pm
- Location: Lakewood 400 Antiques Market 1321 Atlanta Hwy (Hwy 9), Cumming
- About: Rhea Lana’s is a semi-annual (one in spring and one in fall) children’s consignment event. We provides families the opportunity to shop for and/or sell their gently used, excellent quality children’s clothing, baby equipment, furniture, shoes, toys, maternity clothes and much much more. We accept children’s clothing in sizes newborn through the largest teen sizes.
Let me know in the comments below if there are any that I missed and I will get it added!