Independence Day Events in Gwinnett!
Independence Day Activities and Fireworks in Gwinnett
Here’s a round up of the 4th of July Fun in Gwinnett!
Auburn – Independence Day Celebration
- Saturday, July 1st at 5:00 pm
- City of Auburn
- There will be food, fun, and music. Inflatables for the kids, craft vendors, live music, food trucks and safe, family fun along with fireworks at dark.
Braselton – July 4th Fest
- Tuesday, July 4th at 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Downtown Braselton – 9924 Davis St
- Festival on the Town Green from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Parade through Downtown begins at 6:00 pm and Fireworks start after dark. Fly Betty Band begins at 6:30pm! Food trucks and tons of Family fun.
Buford – 15th Annual Star Spangled Fourth
- Tuesday, July 4th at 5:00 pm
- Village Amphitheater at Mall of Georgia
- This event offers fun activities for the entire family including children’s rides and inflatables, live music, food and beverage concessions and the largest fireworks display in the county. There will be a post-fireworks screening of The LEGO® Batman Movie Rated PG on a 70 foot movie screen.
- July 1st – July 4th
- Lake Lanier Islands
- Live music, food and drink specials, water activities and 4 nights of fireworks!
Duluth – Duluth Celebrates America
- Monday, July 3rd at 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Duluth Town Green
- Fabulous firework display, rockin’ bands and activities for all to enjoy. Enjoy food trucks, children’s activities, giveaways and more!
Lawrenceville – Prelude to the 4th
- Monday, July 3rd at 5:00 pm
- Lawrenceville Lawn – 210 Luckie St.
- Food Trucks -Kids Zone -Beer and Wine from McCray’s Tavern -Music from DJ SUSPENSE and R&B, Inc. A spectacular fireworks display!
Lilburn – Sparkle in the Park
- Tuesday, July 4th at 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm
- Lilburn City Park – Main St NW and Railroad Ave
- This annual event in Lilburn City Park will include live music with The Breakfast Club, a variety of food, children’s activities, and of course, fireworks!
Loganville – Independence Celebration
- Saturday, July 1st at 4:30 pm – 10:00 pm
- Downtown Loganville
- The celebration will begin with the parade down Main Street at 4:30 pm. There will be a free concert featuring the Stephen Lee Band beginning at 7 pm. in the field next to the American Legion. Fireworks show will begin at dark and can be seen from the Ingles and Kroger shopping centers
Norcross – Red, White and Boom
- Monday, July 3rd at 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Historic Downtown Norcross / Lillian Webb Park
- Fireworks, food trucks, inflatables, music, art vendors, signature drinks and more!
Snellville – Star Spangled Snellville
- Tuesday, July 4th at 4:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Snellville Towne Green
- Continuing a long tradition originally hosted by the First Baptist Church of Snellville, the Snellville Tourism and Trade Association will present an unforgettable Fourth of July experience in the heart of Snellville on the newly renovated Towne Green and surrounding area.
Stone Mountain – 50th Anniversary Fantastic Fourth Celebration
- July 1st – 4th
- Attractions are 10:30 am – 8 pm
- Laser and Fireworks begin at 9:30 pm
- Stone Mountain Park – 1000 Robert E. Lee Blvd.
- Experience the Lasershow Spectacular in Mountainvision® (presented by Humana), a not-to-be-missed Atlanta tradition that promises to wow your family with state-of-the-art digital graphics and awe-inspiring effects.
Sugar Hill – Sparks in the Park
- Monday, July 3rd at 6:30 pm – 10:00 pm
- E.E. Robinson Park – 850 Level Creek Rd.
- Free live music from 80’s Tribute Band Electric Avenue, food trucks and of course fireworks!
Are there any July 4th events that I missed? Let me know in the comments below!
Let's stay in touch!