Fall Consignment Sales in Gwinnett 2017
Fall Consignment Sale time is here!
For those who have never been, seasonal consignment sales are much different than consignment stores. Seasonal consignment sales are made up of a group of individuals (mostly moms) that tag and price their own items. When an item is sold, a portion of the profit goes to the organization that holds the event and the rest is paid to the seller. For the seller, this is a great way to make extra money on clothes, toys, and other items that are no longer being used. For the buyer, this is a great way to get gently used items at fantastic prices. Just about all seasonal consignment sales offer 50% off the sale price (if the seller chose that option) on the last day of the sale, usually a Saturday, as well as early shopping perks for sellers and volunteers!
Here are the Fall Consignment Sales in Gwinnett (and a few close by) organized by calendar date. I will be adding to this list as I find more, feel free to comment below or email me if you know any consignment sales that are not on this list!
Kidsignments (Very Large Sale!)
- Dates: Tuesday, Aug. 15th – Saturday, Aug. 19th
- Times: Tues. 9 am – 9 pm / Wed. 9 am – 9 pm / Thurs. 9 am – 7 pm / Fri. 9 am – 6 pm / Sat. 9 am – 6 pm
- Due to the crowd size on the first sale day, No children, infants, carriers or strollers until after 2 pm on Tuesday – opening sale day.
- Location: Gwinnett County Fairgrounds – 2405 Sugarloaf Pkwy, Lawrenceville
- About: Kidsignments is a semi-annual consignment sale held at the Gwinnett County Fairgrounds in Lawrenceville, Georgia. As one of the nation’s largest consignment events with over 1,500 sellers, Kidsignments is proud to offer high-quality, gently used items for infants, children, and teens.
- I highly recommend reading their Shopping Tips.
- Dates: Wednesday, Aug. 23rd – Saturday, Aug. 26th
- Times: Wed. 5 pm – 8 pm (with a $5 donation) / Thurs. 10 am – 7 pm / Fri. 10 am – 7 pm / Sat. 8 am – 3 pm
- Location: 1328 Buford Hwy Ste 110, Buford
- About: Toads & Teacups Children’s Consignment offers the easiest way to buy and/or sell high quality, new, and gently used items. Each sale features all things child-related including, toys, clothes, books, DVDs, baby equipment, baby furniture, and even maternity clothing! All kids clothing is sized preemie through preteen and have been screened for quality and condition.
- Dates: Sunday, Sept. 17th – Thursday, Sept. 21st
- Times: Sun. 12 pm – 7 pm / Mon. 10 am – 8 pm / Tues. 10 am – 8 pm / Wed. 10 am – 8 pm / Thurs. 10 am – 3 pm
- Location: 860 Duluth Hwy, Lawrenceville
- About: “Our desire is to add value to the lives of families by providing Upscale Children’s Consignment Events in a highly-organized, friendly environment. We hold two (1 week in Spring and 1 in the Fall) consignment sale events in the Duluth-Suwanee area each year. We feature high quality children’s clothes, toys, baby equipment, maternity clothes, and much much more!”
- Dates: Wednesday, October 11th – Sunday, October 15th
- Times: Wed. 8 am – 8 pm / Thurs. & Fri. 11:30 am – 8 pm / Sat. 8 am – 8 pm / Sun. 9 am – 2 pm
- Location: 5885 Spout Springs Road, Flowery Branch
- About: “WeeCycle Consignment is a consignment sale held 4 times a year! We offer you an easy way to make money by selling your children’s gently used and like new clothing, shoes, toys, baby items and more. Saturday & Sunday are Half Off Days.”
3 Savvy Sisters Consignment *Ended*
- Dates: Wednesday, July 26th – Saturday, July 29th
- Times: Wed. 12pm – 7pm / Thurs. 9am – 7pm / Fri. 9am – 6pm / Sat. 8am – 4pm
- Location: 1328 Buford Hwy Ste. 110, Buford
- About: Gently used, high quality items only.
*Bonus* Outside (but close to) Gwinnett
Lollipop Kids Consignment Sale (Jefferson)
- Dates: Thursday, Aug. 17th – Saturday, Aug. 19th
- Times: Thurs. 9 am – 7 pm / Fri. 9 am – 7 pm / Sat. 8 am – 11 am
- Location: Jefferson Civic Center, 65 Kissam St., Jefferson
- About: “We are courteous, professional and very well organized! Bring your laundry baskets or totes for all the great deals you are going to find. We have it all!”
Today’s Kids Consignment Sale (Walton Co.)
- Dates: Wednesday, Aug. 23rd – Saturday, Aug. 26th
- Times: Wed. – Fri. 9 am – 6:30 pm / Sat. 8 am – 1 pm
- Location: The Orchard Church, 1950 Hwy 81, Loganville
- About: “We accept and sell high quality infant and children’s items including clothes for newborn to junior sizes, maternity, baby gear, toys, games, puzzles, dvd’s, arts and crafts, children’s books, children’s decor, linens, sporting goods and MUCH more!”
Tykes, Tots and Teens (Conyers)
- Dates: Saturday, Oct. 14th – Saturday, Oct. 21st
- Times: Sat. 14th, 10 am – 8 pm / Sun. 15th – Sat. 21st, 10 am – 7 pm
- Location: GA International Horse Park: The Multi-purpose Building, 1996 Centennial Olympic Pkwy, Conyers
- About: The Southeast’s largest children’s consignment sales. (Perry sale was Aug. 10-13) Over 1,000 sellers and 30,000 square feet of bargains!
- First time expecting? Register for a free pass to get in before the public! (Wow!)
Creekside MOPS Consignment Sale (Cumming) *Ended – Spring Sale March 1-3*
- Dates: Friday, Aug. 11th – Saturday, Aug. 12th
- Public Pre-Sale: Thursday, Aug. 10th from 8pm – 9pm with a $5 donation
- Times: Fri. 9am – 1pm / Sat. 8am – 1pm
- Location: 673 Peachtree Pkwy / Hwy 141, Cumming (Next to South Forsyth High School)
- About: Every year Creekside MOPS sponsors a Spring and Fall Consignment Sale. This is a wonderful opportunity to shop for gently used (and even some new) children’s and maternity items such as quality clothing, toys, games, nursery equipment, and so much more. Proceeds from the sale will benefit the MOPS and Teen MOPS ministries. The goal of MOPS is to “encourage, equip, and develop every mother of preschoolers as a woman, mother, leader in the name of Jesus Christ.”
- No strollers are permitted during the pre-sale on Thursday.
- Payment is Cash or Check only