Easter Egg Hunts and Photos in Gwinnett
Easter Egg Hunts and Photos in Gwinnett for 2017!
Easter Bunny Photos
Mall of Georgia – 3333 Buford Dr. NE Buford
- Various times from March 24th – April 15th
- Reserve your time, click here.
- “Caring Bunny” for special needs on Sunday, April 2nd from 10 am – 12 pm.
- To RSVP, click here.
Bass Pro Shops – 5900 Sugarloaf Pkwy, Lawrenceville
- Free 4 x 6″ Photo on Saturday, April 8 & 15, from 11 am – 6 pm and Sunday, April 9 & 16, 11 am – 4 pm.
- Craft for the kids on Saturday & Sunday from 1 pm – 4 pm.
- Photo packages for purchase: Monday-Thursday, 6 pm – 8 pm, Friday, 2 pm – 8 pm.
Easter Egg Hunts – Bring your own basket
Saturday, April 8th
Easter Egg Hunt at Sims Lake Park
4600 Suwanee Dam Rd., Suwanee
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm Easter Egg Hunt
- Games, egg decorating, bubbles, photo op, & snacks! The hunt will begin at 10:30am! Donations will be accepted for Kares 4 Kids
Perfecting Hope Easter EGGstravaganza at Braselton Park
126 Harrison St., Braselton
- 11:30 am – 1:30 pm Easter Egg Hunt and cookout
Sugar Hill Easter Egg Hunt at E.E. Robinson Park
850 Level Creek Road, Sugar Hill
- 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm, Easter Egg Hunt for children ages 1 – 9, pictures with the Easter Bunny, Inflatables, and refreshments.
- Age groups are 1-3, 4-6, and 7-9
Easter Eggstravaganza at Sugarloaf Mills Mall
5900 Sugarloaf Mills Pkwy., Lawrenceville
- 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm in the Food Court, Easter-themed crafts, activities and games.
Sunday, April 9th
Suwanee Jubilee Easter Egg Hunt at Suwanee Jubilee Shopping Center
1500 Peachtree Industrial Blvd., Suwanee
- 12:30 – 3:30 pm, Easter Egg Hunt, live music, face painting, inflatables, snacks and more.
- Age groups are 0-3, 4-7, and 8+
Friday, April 14th
Illuminated Egg Hunt at Rhodes Jordan Park
100 East Crogan St., Lawrenceville
- Must pre-register by 4/3, space is limited, cost is $6.
- 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm Begins with games and crafts
- 8:15 pm Egg Hunt for children 2 – 5 , 8:45 pm Egg Hunt for children 6 – 9, 9:15 pm Egg Hunt for children 10 – 12
- Bring basket and flashlight
Saturday, April 15th
Norcross Easter Egg Hunt at Rossie Brundage Park
350 Autry St, Norcross
- 10:00 am Easter Egg Hunt and pictures with the Easter Bunny
- 1:00 pm Special Needs Easter Egg Hunt – RSVP here
Underwater Egg Hunt and Bunny Bonanza at Bogan Park Aquatic Center
2723 N. Bogan Rd., Buford
- Must pre-register by 4/14, space is limited, cost is $15
- Hunt for eggs underwater, get your picture taken with the Easter Bunny, enjoy a snack and make a craft.
- Ages 2-12, Ages 6 and under must be accompanied by an adult in the water.
- Times available: 9:00 am, 10:00am, and 11:00am
Eggstreme Easter at McDaniel Farm
3251 McDaniel Rd., Duluth
- Must pre-register, $8/person, children 2 & under are free (EHC members are free)
- 10:00 am – 4:00 pm Easter Egg Hunt, crafts and games.
- Ages 2-5 hunt at 10:30 am or 2:30 pm
- Ages 6-9 hunt at 12:30 pm or 3:30 pm
Easter Egg Hunt at Lilburn City Park
76 Main St., Lilburn
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm Egg hunt and visit with the Easter Bunny
- Children up to age 12, children will be divided into age categories and there will be a separate special needs area.
Easter Egg Dash at Lawrenceville First Baptist
210 Luckie St., Lawrenceville
- 10:30 am registration and 11:00 am Egg hunt, live music and entertainment
Dacula Helicopter Egg Drop at Lifeway Church
2005 Hurricane Shoals Rd., Dacula
- 11:00 am – 1:00 pm Easter Egg drop for kids ages 2-12
- Bounce houses, face painting, cotton candy and more!
- Registration begins at 11 am but can also click here to pre-register.
Duluth Easter Egg Hunt at Scott Hudgens Park
4545 Rivergreen Pkwy., Duluth
- 1:00 pm Kid-Friendly Event
- 2:00 pm Egg Hunt (All Ages)
- Egg Hunt will be divided into two groups, ages 3 & under and 4 & up.
Influencers Helicopter Easter Egg Drop at Hull Middle School
1950 Old Peachtree Rd., Duluth
- 1:00 pm Free Event
- 25,000 Easter Eggs dropped from a helicopter, food, bouncy houses, pony rides, family helicopter rides, photo booth, face painting, music and much more
Bass Pro Shops Egg Hunt
5900 Sugarloaf Pkwy., Lawrenceville
- 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm, Ages 2-10, registration begins at 1:30 pm.
Are there any Easter Egg Hunts in Gwinnett that I missed? Let me know in the comments below!
Let's stay in touch!