Gwinnett’s Free Christmas Light Displays 2017!
Lake Lanier Islands Magical Nights of Lights and Stone Mountain Christmas Lights are beautiful (and include a fee) but what about other lesser-known areas to see Christmas Lights in Gwinnett? If you’re wondering where to look for outdoor light displays near me, check out these amazing light displays in Gwinnett that families can enjoy for free!
If you’re willing to drive a bit farther, make sure to check out the bonus recommendations below which include free light displays right outside the county.
*NEW PDF Version:Light Displays in Gwinnett
Light Displays in Gwinnett:
- Clearwater Plantation Subdivision
- off Friendship Rd close to Clearwater Crossing Shopping Center
- Hidden Falls Subdivision off Camp Branch Rd (This is a “must see” in my opinion!)
- Hidden Falls Drive
- Lots of beautifully decorated homes with trees lit in red and white lights throughout the neighborhood
- MorningBrooke Subdivision
- Creekview Bluff Way
- Arbor Clos Subdivision off Hwy 20
- Entrance is Silverberry Lane NE then turn left
- Level Creek Rd
- Between Sugar Hill Elementary & North Gwinnett High School
- 658 Grand Folia Ct (confirm for 2018)
- Great display with 35,000 lights and Christmas Music. We donate unwrapped gifts to Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta in memory of our daughter Stevi LaRae.
- Rivermoore Park Subdivison
- Meadow Park Drive
- Christmas on Amberwood – 371 Amberwood Drive
- 65 inflatables, several thousand lights on 24/7, walk within display and take pictures with inflatables
- Snow machine and music with pictures with Santa on Friday & Saturday Nights until the 23rd (weather permitting)
- Christmas village with houses ranging from Wrigley Field to Dollar General Store
- Daffy’s Pet Soup Kitchen donations are accepted for the less fortunate with pets
- Vinyard Christmas – 3690 Vinyard Way
- Dec. 1st – Jan. 1st, 13,000 lights are synced to music, 91.7 FM to listen
- Duluth’s Christmas House – 2929 Mockingbird Circle
- New and big display in Duluth with lots of lights and inflatables
- Fundraiser for a special person in need each year
- Lights on Linstone – 2250 Linstone Lane
- Lights with 18 songs, large Santa and Christmas Tree blow ups
**Bonus: Outside Gwinnett Christmas Lights – these are definitely worth checking out if you’re willing to drive a little farther
- Christmas in Cornelia – Christmas Lights through Dec. 31st at “Big City Park” on Wyly St. in Cornelia
- Christmas in the Park – Dec. 14th – 16th from 5 pm – 10 pm at Big City Park, includes ice skating ($5), hayride ($1), s’mores ($1), free pictures with Santa until 9 pm, carolers, and Christmas themed dance party.
- The Tuckers – 7331 Williams Road, Flowery Branch
- 30,000 lights with music
- Christmas in the Grove – 1428 Oak Grove Drive, Decatur
- 115,000 lights, listen to 87.9 FM after 7:30 pm
- A Whole Lot of Christmas – 1833 Smokerise Summit, Stone Mountain
- 100,000 lights synced to music, listen to 89.1 FM
- Includes pictures with Santa, weather permitting
- Emory Hospital in John’s Creek Display – begins at 6375 Hospital Pkwy, John’s Creek
- Ashebrooke Night of Lights – 5005 Luke Dr, Cumming
- Sunday, Dec. 17th @ 7 pm streets will be lit with luminaries to help raise money for two families in their neighborhood who are going through a difficult time.
- Hillbrooke Subdivison – 5450 North Hillbrooke Trace, Alpharetta
- Christmas in Castille – 4220 Tivoli Way, Alpharetta
- 55,000 lights synchronized to music, Thurs-Sat nights 6pm – 9pm
- Christmas Light Display Lists from our friends:
*Not returning for 2017 but will be back for 2018: Christmas on the Hill – 6711 Willowbrook Trail, Flowery Branch
Please note, this is not a guaranteed list but was created as accurately as possible with information I was provided and found online. Is there something in this list I missed? Let me know in the comments below!